Lean into cooler days with our new core, Seasons - Autumn. This family core is the third in our popular Seasons series.
In this core, you can:
- enjoy a beautiful collection of seasonal poetry together
- brew tea in a handmade reusable teabag
- write poetry
- take nature walks and learn about nature journalling
- learn about the life cycle of fungi and make clay mushrooms
- explore chromatography and learn about why leaves change colour in autumn
- try your hand at knitting and make a low-waste dishcloth
- plant an autumn garden or grow microgreens indoors.
This family core celebrates the change in season as we head towards the cooler months. Add it to your Family Learning Plan now!
THIS CORE IS FREE AND AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS!!